Heading to the Sale this Saturday 4th Sept ’21? Sale Info & Grafton Saleyards COVID Restrictions
We look forward to welcoming you to Grafton on Saturday 4th with the sale set to commence at 11am.
The bulls will be settled at the Saleyards on Friday 3rd, ready for pre-sale inspections if you can make it to Grafton earlier than sale day.
Most of you are probably aware of the NSW exemption for livestock Auctions from lockdown, and that attendance is allowed. Attached is the livestock exemption letter from Minister Hazzard and recommend that people travelling to the sale print this out and carry it with them.
You can pre-register for the sale by completing the attached form and return by email or call the Ray Donovan office on 02 6643 4411.
Strict COVID-19 crowd restrictions will be in place at the Grafton Saleyards:
- Only bid card holders will be allowed into the grandstand for the sale.
- Mask wearing is mandatory throughout the Saleyards in all indoor and outdoor areas
Other measures include:
- No families or couples, only individual bid card holders allowed into the grandstand.
- No children.
- All attendees to the site (even those who do not sit in the grandstand) need to Check In.
- Everybody must adhere to the 1.5m physical distancing requirement.
The sale will also be live streamed and online bidding is available at Elite Livestock Auctions. If you are bidding online with Elite Livestock Auctions we recommend you register a few days ahead and familiarize yourselves with the platform before sale day.